Tuesday, November 29, 2016
In the fast paced lifestyle of today, almost all of us are too busy to take out time for ourselves. Particularly for women, who handle the responsibilities of home and office, taking out time for skincare or haircare and self-pampering almost seems like a luxury. Remember the last time you got a hair spa or simply put oil in your hair? Everyone wants perfect hair, but sadly we do not have the time to give our hair the attention that they need.
Things like coloring, over shampooing, straightening, hair sprays that we use so often, cause damage to your mane up to an extent that it might take months and years to repair them. Most of us don’t use oil or homemade hair masks because they’re very time consuming. But you can add few herbs in your diet to balance the damage as more than 90 percent of our hair growth depends upon our food.
If you follow a healthy diet and include these 5 magical herbs you can grow healthy hair naturally as these herbs will provide nourishment to your roots.
1. ALOE VERA
We all are quite familiar with Aloe Vera, as it has numerous health benefits. It is used in medications and beauty products all around the world and its benefits are scientifically proven. Aloe Vera is one of the most common herbs we come across in our daily lives. Enzymes present in Aloe Vera diffuse the dead skin cells and excess sebum which clogs hair follicles. You can drink packaged aloe vera juice available at grocery stores or create your own version of tasty Aloe Vera juice at home as well.
Popularly known in India as Tulsi, Basil belongs to the family of mints. Tulsi holds an extremely important place in Hindu mythology and Ayurveda owing to its anti-bacterial and anti- inflammatory properties. It has essential oils like citronella, eugenol, terpineol as well as rich quantities of vitamin A and vitamin K. Basil helps in boosting the blood circulation and keeps your scalp cool, minimizing itchiness and dandruff. All these qualities of basil help in reducing hair fall and prompting regrowth of hair. You can add basil in fresh salads, sauces, pasta, vegetable juices and can buy packaged Tulsi Amrit (essence liquid derived from basil plant) available at medical stores.
3. AMLA (Indian Gooseberry)
Another familiar name, Amla (Indian gooseberry) is one of the quintessential herbs of Ayurveda, used in the country since ancient times. According to Indian mythology, Queens in India used to wash their hair with amla and shikakai, which rendered them their lustrous, long and thick black hair.
It has high level of Vitamin C, Gallic acid, kaempferol, flavonoids and tannis which aid in increasing collagen production and lead to growth of new hair along with keeping hair follicles strong and nourished. Amla even helps in turning your gray hair back to black.
4. FENUGREEK (METHI)
Fenugreek, generally known as methi used is as an herb, spice or vegetable in Indian cuisines. It has multiple health benefits and can help in dealing with problems related to menopause, diabetes, skin, weight loss, digestion and hair fall or regrowth. Fenugreek is rich in iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium , folic acid, vitamin A and vitamin C. It increases estrogen levels, improves circulation and exhilarate hair growth.
l You can eat dishes that include methi
l Soak fenugreek seeds overnight, drink that water in morning
l Make a powder of seeds and eat one spoon daily with lukewarm water
You will find ginger in every Asian kitchen as it is being used since 13th and 14th century across the continent. Indian and Chinese food items are incomplete without ginger as it adds a strong pungent flavor to the dishes. Ginger is rich in anti-oxidant gingerol, vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-5 and is anti–inflammatory in nature. It helps in eliminating free radicals which are dangerous to our hair and can cause hair loss, damage and thinning. Ginger increases blood flow to the hair roots and serves as a natural conditioner. You can add ginger to your favorite food, tea or buy herbal ginger tea.
If the mentioned tips do not help you in doing away with your hair woes, then you can visit our website http://iht9.net/. We provide you with a wide range of natural hair loss treatments, hair gain therapies and completely authentic herbal hair products, tested by the experts. We use a combination of herbal species to create our Ayurvedic range of products. The products are completely natural with no side effects and we have helped more than 95 percent of our clients.
It’s high time we should start taking out a little time for ourselves from our hectic schedules. Those who cannot hit the salons or spas for extensive haircare can make slight changes in their diet in order to maintain a healthy mane. These natural remedies will take a little time but if you have patience, you will end up seeing visible and long-lasting results.
Working round the clock and lack of a balanced diet have made more & more people susceptible to skin ailments including dark circles which make a person look tired, dull and aged. The main causes of dark circles are lack of sleep, stress, too much indulgence in watching TV or videos on mobile screens, long hours of working on laptops and computers as well as consumption of alcohol.
In Ayurveda, puffiness and dark circles under your eyes appear because of the lack of Vata and Pitta, which are the fire and air elements in the human body. Dark circles overshadow your beauty, making you appear exhausted. In order to reduce dark circles naturally, you need to get rid of excess heat from the body and rehydrate your delicate under eye skin. Here are some natural products that you can try to get rid of those scary dark circles permanently:
Rose plays a vital role in Ayurveda because of its uncountable benefits. Rose water is rich in anti-oxidants which restore and strengthen under eye skin cells. It is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, detoxifies, tightens and brightens the skin. Rose water is pH balanced and a natural astringent with Vitamin A and C which helps in invigorating the immune system, opening blocked pores and clearing the dead cells. You can use Ayurvedic Under Eye Creams enriched with rose extracts as these are designed specifically for your gentle under eye skin area with goodness of Ayurvedic herbs and essential oils. You can use fresh or Ayurvedic rose water by simply dabbing a ball of cotton filled with rose water on your eyes, leave it for 15-20 mins and then wash it.
Turmeric (Haldi) is an herb known for its health and beauty benefits in Ayurveda. It has been used in Asia for thousands of years and is a major part of Siddha medicine. Turmeric is also considered Holy, playing a vital role in Hindu spiritualism. Turmeric is anti-bacterial, anti-aging, lightens and brightens the skin owing to its one miraculous component Curcumin which is a natural antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties. You can make an anti-dark circle paste using:
l One teaspoon turmeric powder in 3 spoons of gram flour
l Add few drops of lemon, rose water and milk
l Make a smooth paste and apply it under your eyes
l Leave for 20 mins, wash it off with cool water
Apart from being beneficial for our health milk is a natural skincare product as well. Milk is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin B6 which helps in initiating the formation of new skin cells. Vitamin D rehabilitates skin’s elasticity. Milk contains lactic acid, biotin, protein and Vitamin B16 which reduces puffiness, moisturizes, nourishes, brightens and lightens dark skin. Magnesium present in milk slows down aging process making your skin look more firm, supple and bright.
l Dip two cotton balls in milk
l Place them on both of your eyes
l Leave for 20 mins and wash it off
4. ALMOND OIL
Almond is famous for health benefits and its oil is used in many herbal skincare products. Almond oil is rich in Vitamin E, it is an anti-oxidant which reduces skin cell damage and acts as a UV protector against sun rays. Almonds are rich in proteins and Vitamins, help in hydrating and softening skin. Almond oil is anti-inflammatory which results in reduction of puffiness and dark skin, it is a good source of Vitamin K and promotes clotting, reduces discoloration. Massaging with almond oil improves circulation and reduces the presence of the veins under the eye skin. It should be used only at night as almond oil needs time to be absorbed by the skin.
l Take few drops of almond oil
l Massage in circular motion under your eyes
l Leave it overnight, wash it the next morning
Mint is a natural anti-inflammatory cooling agent. It is antiseptic, anti-bacterial and antimicrobial which helps in eliminating harmful toxins that damage under eye skin. As mint is a natural cooling agent, it soothes the skin and flavonoids present in it eliminate the free radicals. It is a natural astringent that compresses blood vessels around eyes reducing visible dark circles. Mint promotes circulation and production of collagen which leads to bright, even and firm skin. Here is how you can make mint paste using mint leaves.
l Take one cup of fresh mint leaves, add few drops of extra virgin or almond oil
l Blend it until it turns into a smooth paste
l Apply paste on clean skin
l Leave for 15-20 min
l Wash and gently dry the area, apply a moisturizer
We all encounter dark circles at some point in our life, but if we take care of them in the initial stage then the situation wouldn’t get worse. Most of the cosmetic under eye creams have loads of chemicals present in them, which are harmful for our delicate under eye skin. But with the help of Ayurvedic products and natural ingredients we can get rid of dark circles naturally. So, try out these simple remedies and let us know if they worked for you.
Along with eliminating the dark circles herbs and nature-based skincare products nourish our skin, eliminate dead skin and promote the growth of new skin. Herbal products are much more affordable and more effective than cosmetic products. So, it is a good idea to give them a try in order to balance our all-hectic and cosmetic products dependent beauty regimen with the goodness of nature.
Monday, October 31, 2016
Any chemical based hair product may harm the growth of your hair. Always try using herbal products that contain natural follicle stimulators, hair nutrients, scalp cleansers and conditioner to repair your damage hair.
Hair fall is a matter of great concern for everyone. Who doesn't wish to have a long and thick hair? Long hair advances the personality and brings confidence in oneself. If you have long hair, you can go for any hairstyle like the hunny bun, twisted pony, the knot pony, tuck and cover, fancy ponytail, slicked-back ponytail or the super long ponytail. However, losing hair may bring nightmares in your life. Do you feel jealous by looking any of your friend who has longer and thicker hair?
Now, there is no need to worry about losing your hair, because we are going to tell you some secrets through which you can actually win the battle against hair fall.
- Say No to Perms- Perming means chemical straightening or curling of hairs. The process of perming may damage your hair as it works peculiarly by breaking the inner bonds of your hair and then repairing them in a unique way to straighten or curl it. The entire process of perming makes your hair dull and dry. Over the period of time, it can also contribute to hair loss.
- The Frequent Use of Dyes- The regular use of dyes may worsen the condition of your hair. Hair dyes contain chemicals that increase the risk of hair fall. The effect of dye is not only limited to your hair. There are other side effects also that you must know. These include-
- Asthma- Studies reveal that people receptive to lung inflammation are more likely to develop asthma if regularly using commercial hair dye. Persulfates and ammonia are common contributors to asthma that can lead to a persistent cough, throat discomfort, wheezing, lung inflammation, and full-blown asthma attacks.
- Breast Cancer- The chemical P-phenylenediamine present in the hair dye may lead to the development of breast cancer. According to a study, women who continuously work in the salon for more than 5 years are more likely to develop breast cancer.
- Allergy- Hair dye may cause you severe allergies like skin blistering, burning, and rash. The chemical P-phenylenediamine present in the hair dye causes many health-related issues. Hence, it's better to avoid such hair dye products that contain heavy chemicals.
4. The Adverse Effect of Using Hair Dryers- Do you know that heat weakens hair proteins? Regular use of heating and drying may cause brittleness and fragility to your hair. That’s the reason your mother prohibit you to blow dry your hair. It often weakens the root of hair that causes serious damage and hair fall. Hot curlers, hot brushes, and hair straighteners also affect your hair in the same way. You should use these appliances very carefully as they can also burn your scalps and permanently damage hair follicles.
5.Always Use Mild Shampoo- Always try to clean your hair with the mild shampoo. You should avoid using those shampoos that have ingredients like sulfate, parabens or sulfonate. Mild shampoo keeps your hair scalp healthy. Try to use protein-enriched shampoos for longer and thicker hair.
We hope that now you must have understood the side-effects of using chemical based hair products. These chemical based products may style your hair for a shorter period of time. However, in long run, they only damage your hair.
Herbal shampoos are a healthy option if you want longer and thicker hair. These are mild shampoos that contain ingredients like Indian Gooseberry, Avocado, Fenugreek Seeds and Henna. You can also use IHT09 shampoo that contains an effective formula to enhance the growth of your hair.
Hair fall is a serious issue that not only affects the physical charm but also lowers down the confidence of a person. While genes play a vital role, there are other reasons that directly or indirectly cause hair loss. Herbal shampoo and oil massage may help one to gain the long, black, thicker and shinier hair than ever.
Has it ever happened to you that you got to see a bunch of hair lying on your pillow just after you woke up in the morning? What do you do then? Losing almost 80-100 hairs on a daily basis is a common thing but losing more than that is definitely an alarming situation. Excessive hair fall may be the result of numbers of reasons like poor diet, lack of nutrients, hormonal imbalances, genetic problems or sickness.
You can go to the parlor, burn too much cash in the spa or even buy an exclusive range of hair serum. However, hair fall does not stop easily. Generally, some of your silly mistakes and the ignorance towards your hair make it fall mercilessly. Therefore, you can prevent your hair fall by following some of the home remedies and also by avoiding common hair-related mistakes that you are unknowingly committing from years.
So, here is a list of do’s and don’ts to help you control the excessive hair fall.
The list of Do’s:
1. Get a hair massage with hot oil. Massage helps stimulate blood circulation to the scalp. You can choose coconut, olive, mustard or almond oil for the best results.
2. Massage your hair and scalp with the coconut milk. It is very helpful in reducing hair fall.
3. Hair fall increases when you have split ends. So, get a trim regularly to prevent your hair from split ends.
4. Massage your scalp with aloe vera gel, leave it for a few hours and then rinse it with lukewarm water. Aloe vera gel along with coconut milk and wheat germ oil makes an extraordinary hair conditioner that helps in reducing hair fall.
5. Make hair pack at home to fight hair fall. Just soothe your hair with the mix of egg yolk and yogurt. It nourishes your hair and makes it silkier than ever.
6. Eat a balanced diet so that you can get proper nutrients and vitamins in your body. Foods that contain fatty acids and vitamin are proved to be more beneficial for hairs.
7. Add neem (Azadirachta) and amla (Indian Gooseberry) to your massage oil and feel the difference in your hair fall.
The list of don’ts
1. Never comb wet hair as wet hairs are more prone to breakage.
2. Opt for a wide toothed comb
3. Do not rub your wet hair vigorously.
4. Try to avoid tying your hair tightly as it puts pressure on the roots, which may damage your hair and also cause more hair to fall.
5. Excessive use of hot water and dryer on hair may cause it damage and eventually lead to hair fall.
6. Make sure hair follicles are not clogged as it may also cause hair to fall. For this, always rinse your shampoo well.
7. Don’t combine hair products of several brands together. Read product instructions carefully before applying on hair.
The aforesaid tips may help you to fight against hair fall. However, you need to understand one main thing seriously. You should avoid using chemical based shampoo instead; use the shampoo that is made with the blend of purity and herbal.
IHT9 is one such Ayurvedic brand that amazingly strengthens your hair from falling with a blend of 9 essential herbs.
Thursday, October 27, 2016
Hair is one of the most important components of our body and it is important that it should be kept in a good condition. This is because your hair is a direct insight to your health and your lifestyle. Also, it adds up to your overall personality. However, more than 40% population worldwide is suffering from the problem of hair fall.
Hair loss is a major concern which can happen to people either due to medical reasons, genetic reasons, unbalanced diet, or due to ageing. Whatever be the reason, the idea of losing your hair is one huge nightmare no one wants to wake up to reality with.
Problem and its Remedy:
The problem of hair fall can be sorted with various medical treatments and herbal solutions which aim to work in this direction and effectively reduce the hair fall and help in the regeneration of new hair. The hair loss therapy that is available to people today help in the stimulation of sleeping dormant hair follicles and help in its regrowth. It helps in keeping the hair manageable, glossy, and voluminous.
There are a huge amount of hair treatments available in the world of cosmetic surgery which assures you with a beautiful crown. However, what makes it a difficult process is that even if it is a quick process, these cosmetic surgeries cost a huge amount and are not feasible to all. In such a situation, herbal treatments and therapies are a best solution. The process might be slow but it comes with guaranteed results and over the time improves the growth of hair and its natural luster.
The Solution and Results:
The fact that there is a huge population which suffers from hair loss but does not try therapies simply because they feel it wouldn’t work is what makes the situation worse when in actuality, it works and it works wonders bringing you to a better version of yourself in terms of boosting your confidence and enhancing your personality.
Nowadays, majority of people are suffering from the problem of hair loss – a common problem found all over the globe. They take this problem as a daunting task and end up taking unnecessary steps that provide no benefit at all. Though, this problem is directly connected to unhealthy lifestyle, stress and anxiety. Following a healthy lifestyle and natural herbal remedies is the perfect way to get rid of this problem. The natural remedies provide no harm to the hair in any way, and are very fruitful for health as well. Have a look at some of the herbs that you can add in your daily life to prevent hair loss and lead a healthy lifestyle:
- Neem (Azadirachta Indica)
Amla, which is also known as Indian Gooseberry consists of Vitamin C and several other minerals such as Vitamin B complex, calcium, carotene, phosphorus and iron. It is perfect solution for hair growth, hair shine and strengthening the hair roots. Use the Amla in dried form, powdered form or eat it raw. For maximum benefits, infuse the coconut oil with gooseberry and massage into the scalp.
- Aloe Vera (Barbadensis Miller)
- Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba)
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys Grandiflora)
These herbs are perfect remedies to fight hair loss. These remedies are being passes from generation to generation, and still considered as the finest way. You can use any specific herb from the given option or as a blend.
The thing about hair is that it is one of the most important external components in your body that majorly contributes in determining your overall health and lifestyle. Premature falling of hair and balding is a most common phenomenon that is a problem of most people in the world. Men and women both suffer from receding hairline equally and the clinical and cosmetic solutions to such problems are quite expensive to get to tackle this condition.
Let us see some of the reasons for balding and hair loss
· The hectic lifestyle of people nowadays leads to premature greying and balding of hair
· The hair styling tools and harsh chemical content of hair styling products are another major reason that causes balding and hair loss
· Depending upon the climatic conditions of the place that you live in, it hugely affects the health of your hair
· Another reason why your hair line might be receding is because of the history of your family and genetic reasons
· The regular diet intake is another vital reason that directly affects your hair and its health
· Hormonal changes are one of the major reasons why your hairline is affected drastically
Remedies and Preventive Measures for Receding Hairline and Baldness:
· Natural products are one of the best ways to get rid of a receding hairline and tackle the solution proactively
· A good hair mask and regular oiling keeps your hair voluminous and make it look lesser flat or scanty
· For a long-tern solution to actually regenerate the hairline, the best way is to try therapies that aim to work proactively on these issues
· Stay away from pollution and eat a vitamin and mineral rich diet and keep away from fast food
· Stay away from chemical rich hair products and opt for herbal and ayurvedic remedies
· Destress yourself on a regular basis and rest well. Get ample sleep
We understand that your hair is precious and caring for it requires time which is usually not easy with a hectic lifestyle. However, by getting into the habit of keeping the above mentioned points in mind, you can help yourself in managing this problem easily.
Hair loss is a severe problem for many people nowadays. It mostly happens because of stress, anxiety and unhealthy lifestyle. People often spend hefty amount of money to get rid of this problem. But, instead of spending a large amount of money you can reduce hair loss with simple and easy to follow natural & herbal remedies. To fight hair loss naturally, R.I. Ayurveda Research Labs has introduced a new and improved
IHT9 Intensive Hair Therapy Kit. This kit is host to revolutionary hair loss prevention formula. Know more about it in detail from below.
IHT 9 Intensive Hair Therapy Kit
· This kit comes with polyherbal ayurvedic formula for hair growth and is thoughtfully developed by experienced Ayurvedacharyas. It is recommended by dermatologists and is reviewed by them for scientific management and prevention of hair loss. The technology used in this kit is an ideal blend of the modern technology and Ayurveda.
· Use this kit regularly for a disease free and healthier scalp as well as improve hair density with this kit. It doesn’t affect your hormonal balance or imbalance of your body. The products being rendered in this kit comes WITHOUT SLES and paraben.
· Stop hair loss with this natural approach and stay away from the risk of side effects completely. Generally, baldness happens due to weakening of hair follicles, and this kit thoughtfully nourishes balding scalp and stimulate weak hair follicles for best results.
· This kit consists of 9 useful herbs that block DHT (Dihydrotestosterone), reduces local DHT and hair fall, and stimulates hair follicles. These herbs result in growing lost hair, and reduce scratchy scalp and dandruff. The side effect and infections are not a matter of concern in this as it is totally a natural solution.
So, grow healthy hair and keep your hair in good shape with this Intensive Hair Therapy Kit. It is a highly recommended product for disease free scalp and healthy hair. The perfect blend of Ayurveda and modern production technology used in it, make it ideal to use.